The Canadian Hearing Institute is pleased to offer the newest in technological advances for those with a hearing loss:
TV Connector – The easy to use streaming device for TV and music.
Top rated sound quality, stream from any TV and stereo system
- Easiest TV streaming device, compared to other direct connectivity solutions
- Multiple listeners, simultaneous streaming to an unlimited amount of hearing aids with one device
The TV Connector is a simple plug and play interface to TV’s and other audio sources, supporting the direct connectivity of Paradise, Marvel and Audéo B-Direct hearing aids. It is designed to simplify the setup and usage. It’s just like using wireless headphones. With AirStream™ technology it delivers top rated sound quality streaming from any TV and stereo system¹. The TV Connector can simultaneously stream audio signals up to 15 meters to an unlimited amount of connected hearing aids.
Phonak PartnerMic™ – Discreet 1-on-1 conversation booster
Simple and easy to use – just switch it on and enjoy hearing conversations
- Always directional – just attach it without having to worry about positioning
- Airstream Technology – clear speech streamed directly to your hearing aids.
Phonak PartnerMic™ is a discreet and easy-to-use microphone optimal for one-to-one conversations in noisy environments. Attach it anywhere onto your partners shirt, blouse or jacket without having to worry about the positioning. Thanks to Phonak AirStream™ technology, speech is streamed to your hearing aids without an additional device.
Roger On™ – Experience the hearing performance
Roger On is a microphone dedicated for all conversations that occur in background noise and over distance. Roger On iN has the capability to install Roger receivers directly into a pair of Sonova hearing devices with RogerDirect™. No need to attach an external receiver.
- In group conversations, small meetings or at family dinners, place the Roger On microphone on the table to pick up the voices from everyone
- In social gatherings, when music is playing and people are talking and laughing, the pointing mode makes it possible to zoom in on the person talking
- From a distance, in a larger auditorium, the speaker often stands at a distance. When presenters wear a Roger On, their speech is transmitted to you
- In large meetings, use Roger On as a presenter microphone together with table microphones in a MultiTalker Network to hear all participants
Roger™ Touchscreen Mic – To pick up speech from a group
Simple and intuitive microphone for the teacher to wear around the neck or place on a table to pick up speech from a group of students.
Active participation in the modern classroom
In order to fully participate, every child needs to hear not only the teacher, but also classmates and multimedia devices within the classroom.
- The Roger Touchscreen Mic automatically switches from an individual talker to a small group interaction mode, depending on its placement
- With its intuitive indicator lights and user-friendly interface Roger Touchscreen Mic allows both teachers and students to actively participate in the modern classroom with ease
- The compatible choice for just about every hearing aid, cochlear implant and soundfield amplification system
Roger Table Mic II – Focus on work rather than on hearing
Roger Table Mic II is a microphone dedicated for working adults who participate in various meetings. It selects the person who’s talking and switches automatically between the meeting participants. Multiple Roger Table Mic II can be connected to create a network, making it ideal for large meeting configurations. It can also transmit the sound of multimedia e.g. a computer.
- Roger Table Mic II has the capability to install Roger receivers directly to your Paradise and Marvel hearing aids – no need to attach an external receiver*
- Up to 61% better speech understanding in loud noise* – The innovative MultiBeam technology within Roger Table Mic II analyzes the speech in 360°, and automatically selects the direction with the best clarity to provide up to 61% better speech understanding in loud noise
- To cover a large meeting, several Roger Table Mic II can be connected and work together so you will be able to fully participate and won’t miss a thing
- Roger Table Mic II is fully automatic – which makes it very easy to use. With a battery life of 16 hours it will last a full working day